Are you excited to start the new training year?
Us too! 🙂
2415 Cadets First Night and Registration:
Wednesday, September 5th, 6:30-9:30pm
at Gonzaga High School – Side Doors
For our Returning Cadets:
- Dress is Skittles Parade / Civilian Attire
- Cadets are encouraged to wear their camp t-shirts.
- Parents are asked to come in as well and fill out the cadet info validation forms.
For anyone looking to become a cadet with us 🙂
- Registration is at the main cadet office – enter through the doors on the side parking lot.
- You can print and complete the Cadet Enrollment Package (Download Here), or bring your parents with you – our Administration Officer has copies of the enrollment package.
- You will also need to bring to bring along 2 pieces of Government ID:
- MCP Card (or other provincial health Insurance card)
- Anyone (1) of the following:
- Valid Canadian Passport
- Birth Certificate issued by a provincial or federal agency (Baptism certificates are not valid)
- Valid visa or work permit
- Valid identification card, with or without a picture, issued by a Canadian federal, provincial, territorial government agency.
If anyone has any questions they can contact our Administration Officer, Captain Sean Scott through email at 2415Gonzaga@hotmail.ca.