Announcements: 30 October 2019
Saturday, November 2nd
- Bivouac FTX
- Kit List (Green Sheet) was already sent ome with cadets
- Permission slips (Pink Sheet) should already be in to the Admin O.
If not, bring it with you.
- Drop off at Gonzaga High School Saturday at 8:00am
- Pick up at Gonzaga High School Sunday at 4:00pm
- Emergency contact info will be on our corps voicemail at 709-726-4090
Wednesday, November 6th
- Regular Training Night & CO’s Parade
- Dress for cadets is C2 (Dress Uniform with ties)
- Dress for officers is 3B (bring tunic for CO’s Parade)
- Duty Officer – CV C. Barry
- Duty NCM – CWO R. Meaney
- Timings: 6:30 – 9:30 pm
- Remembrance Day Parade – 11 Nov
- Christmas Stocking Drive – 20 Nov (see letter below)
We have teamed up with Sweet Newfie Kitchen for their Christmas Stocking drive! They prepare and fill stockings and donate to needy families in the local area. The flier from the Sweet Newfie Kitchen is attached to this letter.
We would like to ask each of our Cadet families donate a couple of items to go into stockings to make the Christmas season more enjoyable for those less fortunate in our community. You can spend as much or as little as you are able. In the case of sibling Cadets, only one Cadet is requested to donate.
Items can include:
- Activities/small toys for the kids
- Hats & mitts
- Small amount gift cards
Join us in helping those in our community to have a little joy for the holidays!
Items are due by 20 November and we will present them during the CO’s Parade.
Please no alcohol, profanity or offensive items.
A.S. Scott, Capt